The Schwind Amaris laser is an excimer laser specially developed to perform TransPRK in a safe, fast and efficient manner.
Schwind Amaris 1050RS
It is equipped with the SmartSurfACE system, which leaves patients with greater corneal smoothness and more rapid recovery of visual acuity with minimum wastage of corneal tissue. Combined with its ability to perform a seamless, one-step, “no-touch” TransPRK treatment, this innovative excimer laser technology is the frontier of modern surface laser vision correction.
7-Dimensional Eye Tracking Technology
in Schwind Amaris 1050RS TransPRK Excimer Laser
The Schwind Amaris 1050RS is the top-end model in its range. It has the following outstanding features:
• One-step laser vision correction, performed using a single laser
• “No Eyeball Touch” technology
• Iris registration for accurate astigmatism treatment
• Zero latency eye tracking
• Actively tracks the eye in all 7-dimensions of gaze, including eye rotation
• Unsurpassed speed (ablation time) that can treat every 100 degrees of myopia in only 1.3 seconds. This enables actual laser treatment time to be completed in 10 to 50 seconds per eye (depending on eye power to be corrected)